Sunday, February 27, 2011

A true friendship.
























Recall the memories.. We studied at the same kindergarden, primary school and 2 years of high school cause I moved to a new school. The first day I met her was in the kindergarden, we were queuing up to class and she talked to me. But of course I don't remember the conversation. Then, our friendship story has began.. :)
Up to date, I've known her for 15 years 2 months and 27 days..

I like to hang around at her place when school holidays. We ride bicycle at the slope without using handbrake, going down is absolutely fun, but pushing the bicycle up to slope is killing the leg muscle. :p We love to do crazy things, sometimes. Hee.. I still remember I did facial for her, using tissue with two hole cutted for the eyes breath, and soak the tissue in the water and apply on her face.. just like a mask! :D We worked in coordination. Haha.

Lol.. when I'm typing this, my brain keep pops up the funny memories. Some of 'em are secret. Hoho.
Okay, just one kay? She stole her mom's COINS to buy snacks. :p This was long long time ago... Haha.

Now come to the serious part..

I'm glad that our friendship is at the good position. Thanks for being tolerate sometimes, I may not be your best friend but I am able to be the best.

Happy 21st birthday my dear.. wish you best of health, beauty and career always..

No comments:

Post a Comment