Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Turned 20!



Hellooooo!!
Really really late updated... I'm here to talk about my birthday, is on the 25th of September just in case you don't know. Hee..

I had a simple yet wonderful birthday this year. Thanked to my friends who has done the celebration for me. I'm really appreciated it. Recalled the best birthday of mine was at the age of ten - my first birthday party and also my first time received so many presents. My mom bought me a barbie toy's car (which is very popular last time and now is in my cupboard) pfft.
Beside that, I'd received some really interesting persents like mini scooter, barbie doll's clothes, and so on..  I hope my 21st birthday will gonna be my 2nd best birthday!


I hope you enjoy reading it too. :)

Dinner at this new Italian restaurant at Kepong, Bandar Manjalara (above Ambank). Thank god, my dad was able to join the dinner with us, I really thought he won't make it.
There's the parking place on the opposite side of the restaurant - RM2 per entry.


My dad thought it was a beauty centre.

Love the unique sliver spoon logo.

Hello, stop throwing away your wine cork cause it could be useful for decoration. See!

Tadah! Isn't it nice? Forgive my picture quality. :(

I was wondering where did they bought the electrical lamp, look at how amazed it ablaze with thousands of lights.. so romantic!

Free wine on my big day. :D Thanks VL  
By the way, good wine! :D

What a coincidence! We both got the same name but difference spelling. Thanks Adeline! :)

Happy face!!




New high heels from nose. <3 Plus forest red on my toes.

Hot Chocolate. Served with a piece of cookies.

Creamy mushroom soup and six slices of garlic bread. Yum~
Greek Salad

Appetizer! Mom ordered two of set of it cause she thought it was small portion.
Beef meat balls, fried fish fillet, some sour vegetables, octopus and fried cheese balls.
Escargot ala bourguignon, served with toast bread. I hate snails!!


Soup of the day. Pumpkin soup!

Pasta lover. Carbonara anyone? (fettucine with turkey bacon, egg, peas, cream and parmesan cheese)

Chicken Involtini (rolled chicken breast with asparagus ,cheese and ham, served with salsa verde and risotto cake)

Lamb shank. Very big portion, the taste is good and the meat is soft.

Steak of the week  - Rib eye (medium)
Served with baked potato, mushroom and parley grlic butter sauce
I like the mushroom and the meat is juicy.

Little brother chopping his lamb shank.

Salmon fillet. A little bit dry but still taste good.

Forgot what is this called. It served with fresh broccoli and baked sweet potato.

Toilet snap!

Chocolate pot. He said is a must-order dessert. If you never try this that means you never been here. What a confidence!  Well, it tasted really good. Am not a chocolate fan so I would rate 4/5 HEE.. my sister like it a lot!

Cheers everyone! Happy birthday to me,once again!


Hello..not ended yet. Roll down please..


My GREEN birthday cake. Pandan flavour with some chocolate leaf on top, used to be my favorite but not anymore. oppss.. I prefer fruits cake :D

Roxanne hide under the table cause my dad's around. *woof* she is just soo scared of my dad.


Cream on the face! I'm looking fat here..

A picture with my mom and dad. I'd realized I didn't have many picture with them, or maybe just one. Aww :(

Roxanne wanna grab a bite too!

Yumm! She's been eating the tasteless dog food, finally...

Happy!

A small piece of cake for her. *woof* 

Ready?

Go! Finished within a minute.  :)


I'm 20 and I'm old enough to think about my future, my own life.
I can't swear to god but I've promised myself that I will be a useful person.
Sometimes I lost myself, I don't know what to do in life, but at times I found myself back and I wanna keep that.

1 comment: