Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's tea time!

Few days back, I've attended to the make-up class by Bibi Chow at Monica-Lee academy. Woke up early in the morning, had a quick breakfast and heat up the food for my lil doggy, poor lil thing getting thinner day by day.
Thanks to mom for drove me there and gave me money for lunch. :) Walked into the class and saw some pretties but unfamiliar face. 'Nice to meet you all' :D
Set everything up and arranged 'em in order. Spot my new camera - D3100 ♥
Will talk about it on the upcoming post. :)


















He taught us how to do a natural make-up. Well, a natural make-up doesn't mean without anything but with a bit of foundation, concealer, eye shadow.. you name it. I've learned some skills from him. But I guess my make-up is natural enough, any doubts? :) When he was talking about plucking eyebrow, I was so shame that I wanted to hide behind cause I think my eyebrow is horrible, terrible, miserable, like forest or you can call me - Shin Chan  weee~ 



After the class ended, we came to this place for high tea. It's been opening since April. Please be early cause the parking space is limited. I reached there about 3pm and it's already crowd of people. Aww.. I'm in love to this place.


Luckily we reached after the rain. But still hot like hell.. ish, what a muggy weather!



I wondered what is inside the stone oven. A thousands of bread? No wonder their bread can be so fresh.. hee

.

Its like enter to someone's house

Surprisingly, the price wasn't that pricey. Hmm....regretted for ordering so little.


Fatty chef!



busuk face cause my brother accidently knocked my camera. hee

My creamy seafood pasta! It's only RM9.90! Just a small portion but the taste is really good.

Ice Chocolate. Got flower some more.. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment