Saturday, December 1, 2012

Quikie update!



Bonjour!
Soon I'll be blogging about my holidays in Taiwan, counting down 10days..
I wondered why so many people are going to Taiwan this year, well I did not plan anything its just so suddenly that my mom asked if I wanna go to Taiwan, with le family, and so I replied, 'Oh okay,sure.' Haha was trying to act cool but deep down my heart I wanna scream out! That's so much I love about travelling..

It's gonna be so cold in Taiwan I assumed. I shall start preparing my winter outfit as I don't want to be a last-min person. NOT GOOD! I've always had that kind of nightmare like forget to bring my passport, makeups stuff and things like that. Really gives me a huge shock! Speaking of which, I like to make a list of my things before I go for a trip, no doubt, am really a forgetful person. Well, if you're too lazy to write you can actually download the apps from iphone, can be found in 'Productivity'.














































Lunch the other day @ Plan B























Spaghetti with crab meat, not bad to try :)


Till then
Bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment