Friday, July 27, 2012

Awaken.



(Blank...)
The feeling right now is totally empty, dead I supposed. Perhaps is the foreboding before end of the world?
I look up the sky.... and I see 'black', hopeless. I'm a Christian but never once been to church when I grow up, nonetheless, I still pray to god sometimes. My very first time made a so called formality prayed in front of a church when I was in UK, it was snowing... and I sat alone outside the church, at least I remember how does the church looked like. Oh, I left my gloves in the room, in purposed, but I wore my sweater. I can still remember the scene of the street and buildings.. I prayed silently, it was weird cause I felt much like talking to myself than telling the god, am mumbling. There's a few passengers passed by.. I pretended I was waiting for someone. And yes, I was waiting......




I hope there's a backspace button in life, so that I can erase the memory that I want it to be gone. Perhaps it will hurts lesser..     




:)

No comments:

Post a Comment