Thursday, March 3, 2011

ill.



I'm officially sick.. I couldn't sleep last night. My body pain, headache and coughing are driving me crazy.. I cried badly.. can't describe the pain in my heart.. is totally heart broken- the truth. 


  

Urg.. I'm feeling extremely headache now..I have no appetite.. I woke up at 2pm and I'm going back to bed soon.. I ate two spoons of rice.. Hmm.. Roxanne doesn't seems to have appetite too.. 
Sigh.. Can I have one day sadness? I'm exhausted to be optimistic sometimes..



He say he care for you and love you the most..
But he never say a word to comfort you when you're crying even though you're sick..
If your gf is crying.. will you feel hurt or annoyed?
Obviously, you felt the second one. :)
Last night was my hurtful day ever..




ps: when you feel angry, not in the mood, pissed off.. I'm willing to be your punching bag. But don't feel sorry after treating me that way. 






2 comments: