Sunday, March 27, 2011

Eat for fun!

Konban Wa!!

Received an invitation from facebook that noted 吃番餐好野 part II. I was actually attracted by the restaurant's name- Jogoya the Japanese buffet restaurant. :) Good news peeps! They're currently having promotions '2 for 1 buffet price' Excited? I'm sure you do.. http://www.jogoyarestaurants.com/promotions.html click to read more..

A night out with my high school friends, we're craving for supper! My first time having buffet till midnight. Sounds crazy but fun! Guess what, there're crowd of people joined the supper session and most of them are young people. Hmm weird. Maybe I don't really come out at night, don't know how's the world has became. :p *yea right* old thinking I have. :D

We parked our car at Pavilion instead StarHill, as we know that place is dangerous, be careful if you're alone.





































Here we are.. Was waiting for the queue, hate crowds.
























Can't wait any longer.. look at the crowds behind us.. crazy s


























We're finally in here.. Filled with the young people..
























Lamb shank for the VIP.. are you hungry? :p






































































Oooh.. look at my chubby face. I've gained weight recently.. good sign huh?


































We're walking back to Pavilion after the supper. Haha.. I think they're good poser. :)

























Credits to KAMBING LIM, the camera man.


































I've no idea what we're doing.. Usually this happened when you're tipsy.. :p
























I love this the most! Thanks to a random guy, I bet he's good at shooting. :) Should have ask for his facebook. :p


Fantastic Wednesday night! See you guys again!


DAORAE KOREAN BBQ RESTAURANT @ KEPONG


Had a morning date with my cousins to this famous korean bbq restaurant at kepong. Highly recommend!
Frankly, I don't quite like Korean food cause some of the taste is really making me headache. I used to force myself to eat Kimchi cause I heard people say it's good for skin, well I don't know whether true or not, but look at those korean artist fabulous skin, you believe or not? *envy*
I try, I eat and I accept it.. Anything I can try except snails.. please


































The early bird catches the worm..
We're the first customer when the shop opened.


































东方神起御用餐厅?Wow cool!
























Unlimited refill of Ban-Chan..
























Served by a waiter. :) He knows better than any of us..
























Woo Sam Kyup, slices of marbled beef without seasoning. RM45
We also ordered Gochujang Samkyubsal, pork meat marinate with seasoning. RM27






































Here's the boss! Serving Kimchi Soup for us! Kimchi jeon gol S, RM50 (small)
LOL.. he even teach me how to wrap the meat. :p He grabbed my chopstick and and put one by one on the lettuce, dip the meat into sesame oil, add on fresh green shallots, garlic and the red sauce. Put it into your mouth one time all, he said.
I can swear to god that...... this is soooooo delicious!
























Another my favourite, Dolsot Bibimbab. You can't find any other better than this. A-must-try korean food!
RM19  no regrets!

























Kimchi Mari Gooksoo. RM17
My very first time eat cold noodles. The soup tastes sour and the noodles is chewy. Not bad. :D

Well, guess that's all I shared with you guys.. I'm satisfied with all the yummy foods. :)

The total bill of 5 dishes are RM173.80 divided by 5 persons. Each person only take out RM34++
Affordable I can say! I'm now totally in love with Korean food!

Food rating : 9



Address: 17-1-2, JLN METRO PERDANA 7, TMN USAHAWA KEPONG,KL
Tel: 03-62578016




안녕히 주무십시요
























No comments:

Post a Comment