Sunday, March 13, 2011

Magnificent night.

Yo, Happy Sunday!

Once again congrats to Helen and her husband.. (Doink! I've forgotten his name :p) The wedding dinner was hold at Renaissance Hotel, Jalan Ampang on last Sunday. I love wedding dinner, you know why? Beside having some good foods, you can see the happiness on each of their faces! It influenced my mood as well. :) By the way, the hotel was awesome! It looked so grand and high class.. ahh love it!! The girls dressed themselves up like a princess, but I was in a black simple look. I have no idea what to wear, so yea.. black is the smartest choice. :)  































This pic was taken through the wedding video.. I didn't get the chance to take a photo with them. Saddest part. :(
























Now you know what I meant grand and high class. :*)























A small gift from the bride and the groom.


























We're at table number 1!

























































The first dish is always the best among all..






























Roasted duck! Someone had it all.. x)

























Butter and Oatmeal prawns..
























Rujin, My sista, Vern the Bride's bro, and me :D
























Hello.. he is available! Hehe.. he's really a nice guy. Vern, see.. I treat you so good! :p
























Somehow I like this pic a lot, cause it shows how naughty I am.. :p
























This is sooooooooooo match.. bla bla bla :p















































Pretty mama!!





























However, the 'gay' has the same position when they propose. :p but without ring.


































I requested to take a photo with his lovely hair. xD  I wish I have a 'cool' bro like him!


































The sweetest couple I've ever met! I'm soooo jealous.. :p ish























A group pic of the 'ladies' *wolf whistle*




















A messy group pic.. but it's the only one which I had.


Well, that's all about the night.. I'm kinda lazy about some petty issues..
Have a nice day peeps!
Thanks for reading..





No comments:

Post a Comment