Monday, March 21, 2011

Boxing day!



Back to December, It was my first time celebrated Christmas in an English Country. Snow falls from the sky, listened to Christmas songs, prepared foods for Christmas Eve.. that's how it does.. A Christmas day. I had so much fun and I'm glad to have such a memorable month in United Kingdom. I miss you.. 
The cannot-be-wet bathroom, smelly kitchen, tiny bed, noisy door, special pillow, Eldon Square, sweet grapes, pan cakes, kebab, Hollister, Tesco, weird-taste milk, scones and so on.. I miss all of you.. aww
Although the weather is f** cold out there, but I enjoyed the  moments where someone hugs me tight to keeps me warm. Recall back the first day I reached in UK, I was proud of myself for having such a big brave heart to go all the way to an unknown country. Till now, I still can't believed it. I was there.. by myself. I'm not a coward.. just insane. April is coming soon.. I'm looking forward to August if it's possibility. I do not hope for something that is unnecessary, just let it be..
Well, sorry for my late updated. Nothing much but something special. :) Enjoy! 




Peeps! Just in case you don't know what is boxing day. Let ya tell you!
Boxing Day is a public holiday that forms part of the Christmas festivities in most of the countries that were once part of the British Empire. It was originally the first working day after Christmas Day, but is now always celebrated on December 26th, regardless of which day of the week it falls. (searched google)
All in one word,  BIG SALES!! Up to 70%!!   *Screammm*


Chill first, let's see the pictures..

























Woke up pretty early just to avoid the scary long queue. Grr.. Look, it's empty!

























Look at the queue.. Everyone is so 'gan jiong' , what? Everything half price meh.. ciu (By saying these, I was at the queue, too.)
























The only shop that sell branded stuffs. They have Gucci, Prada and Juicy couture. The rest I can't remember but I think that's all..

























Eldon Square. A shopping mall in Newcastle..
























Me and a 'singing bear'.
























Lots of You&Me bears... I got one from him ♥ Not the special edition okay!









































































































































A Christmas gift from my beloved. Juicy couture perfume 






















































Yummylicious breakfast cooked by him.  

Home cooked Thai style fried rice for dinner. 

Everything is on sales! So attractive!!

























































A Christmas gift for him  I brought it all the way from Malaysia and I was trying to hide it somewhere in my luggage.

























This lil boy can't wait to open it.. He's been asking for a handmade scarft before this day and I pretended that I don't care. :p

























A handmade Christmas card from me. :) Tell me it's nice.. Hee
























Taadah! How was it? :D I know I can do better but this was my first time, don't complain much. :p The conclusion is, he never wear once go out cause it's too big for him. Sigh.. got cheated from the shop's people, it ain't cheap you know.. RM200++  well, wool material is absolutely pricey but my handmade is priceless. :p


The next topic is about Christmas Eve...
Was invited to his friend's house to celebrated the night, a so-called potluck in a small kitchen with some friends. Some of them are from Indonesia, China and yea.. Malaysia. :) The night was fun!
























Ham and egg sushi from Indonesia friend.

























Ha-ha. Caramel bread and butter pudding from me and big!!
























Vegetarian spaghetti.

























Mixed vegetable. Healthy one..


































His face tells that, ' The food is good!! '
























Whoa.. Big chicken, uhm I mean turkey. This beautiful masterpiece made by the person above. NICE! :D
























Aww.. this is rude. Please forgive us.. we're just playful. :p
























Blame him if you want. =X  LOL just joking..


























The pretty video girl..

























Time for snap snap!!
Take one.

























Take two.

























Take three.
























Take four.  LOL i can't stop laughing.. it's soooooooooo darn funny till my saliva aslo came out. On my glove yea..






























Take five.

Take six.




























Take seven.


Haha.. That was fun! Awesome! I hope you enjoy reading it..

Stay tune for more..........

Goodnight peeps!



No comments:

Post a Comment