Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Taiwan trip 2012- Taipei 台北


Good day everyone!
It's time for some little updates before it became a spider web! *facepalm* Christmas is just around the corner, am gonna make some ginger bread muffins to welcome this beautiful day! Of course, there will be a food post coming up.. so stay tune!


Taiwan free&easy PART 1

Taiwan free&easy PART 2


Taiwan free&easy PART 3


Please visit my previous Taiwan posts on the link above,your support is much appreciated!:)



Happy sunny day! Luggage almost overweight. opps
It's our first family trip..that makes me even more excited! Mustache daddy seems excited too,the mouth didn't smile but the mustache! hehe


































Messy me likey
Our meal in the flight. I must say their nasi lemak has improved a lot.. 



Checked-in 俪莱商旅,中华路一段21号
The nearest MRT to our hotel is Xi Men station (西门捷运站), about 10 minutes walk.. From Xi Men station to Taipei main station 台北车站 only takes about 5 minutes.

There's a 7-eleven nearby the hotel, we decided to drop by for some snacks to fulfill our empty stomach. 7-eleven stores are everywhere in Taiwan, they even provide some convenient services like,'photo development,photo printing, facsimile transmission,water bill,mobile bill and etc.. I heard that you can even buy the concert ticket at 7-eleven. Oh my god.. how great isn't?


You just couldn't stop buying when you're hungry..
YUMMEH!
Satisfied with his cup noodles. Poser wehh..lol

Headed to xi men ding for breakfast. Spot my daddy on a cat walk show.HAHAHA




This is so hilarious! =X

Had our breakfast at this shop located at xi men ding. Some say they serve the best carrot cake and oyster omelet. Let's see how much I rate for the food.
Place your order here
Minced pork rice served with pickle 滷肉飯 25NT
味道很香,肉和脂肪刚好不会太油腻,肉汁渗入饭里更是美味,粒粒分明的饭带点嚼劲,如果再加上一颗半熟荷包蛋就完美无比!

It looks simple but definitely tastes yummehh! Basically is ground meat stir-fry with shallot with soy sauce. In additional, some may customize their own flavor by adding some other spices. It goes well with noodles too..
It's a must-eat dish in Taiwan, try it or regret.
Rate: 4/5

萝卜糕 Stir-fried carrot cake with egg and the homemade sauce. 55NT
萝卜糕和蚵仔煎是这里的招牌。老板说加了鸡蛋会更香,萝卜糕少了萝卜味但多了面粉味,外皮也煎得不够脆,配汁有点过咸,鸡蛋也只成了配角,大大扣分!

It tastes better without the sauce somehow.

Rate: 1.5/5

Oyster omelet 蚵仔煎 60NT
蚵仔还算新鲜也给很多,整体搭配还蛮不错,辣椒汁不会很辣,蛋要煎得焦一点才香,薯粉再少一点就刚好了。

Fresh small oysters fried with egg(potato starch mixed into egg batter) and spring onions,there's always sauce in our Asian food, this goes pretty well with the chili lime sauce,a lil sugar added perhaps.
It's one of the most addictive food in the world,this typical food has influenced to some Asia countries such as in Malaysia,Singapore,Hong Kong and etc..
Rate: 3.5/5
Total of the bill 140 NT.
天天利美食坊
台北市漢中街32巷1號
TEL:2375-6299

The weather was just nice for a morning walk, couldn't feel tired at all.


Cute little fella spotted in a restaurant!
It must be bored.. yawnnn
I found it! I found it! I found it!
I mentioned it before on my old Taiwan post, I promised myself to eat this when I go to Taiwan, am glad that I made it!



This is what I ordered, rice and vegetable roll. 40NT 饭团
Omg this is awesome!!
The normal rice roll has included preserved vege, salted vege, spicy chicken floss and crispy 'you tiao' (fried bread stick) all wrapped with the glutinous rice. Besides, you can also add an extra flavor like egg or chicken ham or BOTH.
I like the multiple flavor where you can taste everything in one bite!

热腾腾的糯米饭加上里面的配料,那种层次感太棒了!鸡蛋的香味,带微咸的菜圃及咸菜,极脆的油条,微辣的鸡丝让你一口再接一口!
Rate: 4.5/5
My cool mustache daddy
Bought the easy card for 150NT each. It can be used for whole day long before 12am, if you're often taking MRT, this will be much easier and convenience for you.



阜杭豆浆 is a famous traditional food in Taiwan.
Address: 台北市忠孝東路一段108號2樓之28 (華山市場2樓)
MRT: ShanDao Temple,exit 5 善導寺站5號出口

Right after come out from the exit, you will discover this building on your right-hand side. I realized most of the famous places are nearby to MRT station, which is a good thing for tourist.
Mummy!

As you can see everything is freshly bake from the oven.





Just about 10 minutes to reached my turn..





I ordered cold soya milk, salted beancurd, Taiwan pancake wrapped with egg and 'you tiao' wrapped with flat bread. Basically I just ordered what I saw in the website. hehe
I must say their cold soya milk is really delicious! I'm so addicted to it now..

冰豆浆真的很好喝!又香又浓的豆浆味太满足了!

Rate: 5/5
Try dip with cold soya milk,it tasted better than its own.

油条不够脆,薄饼吃起来也不太香。但油条配冷
豆浆就很好吃!


Rate: 2.5/5
It tasted more like a soup to me.haha
Well the combination of it was very special but not everyone can accept it. Just imagine a bowl of soup accidentally poured into soya milk, there you go..

咸豆浆喝起来像汤和豆花,很特别,但喝久了会腻。

Rate: 3.5/5

Sliced carrot clay oven roll 萝卜丝烧饼

Surprisingly good, I would recommend this too.

Rate: 4/5


Headed to the best milk tea with pearl in Taipei.

陳三鼎 
Address: 台北市中正区罗斯福路三段3168弄口
MRT: Xindian (green line) to Gongguan station, exit 4, on the second street turn left and walk about 5 minutes (新店线到公馆站,四号出口,步约5分钟)


Too much food in Taiwan,my face grow wider now.. (;¬д¬) 
Fresh milk with brown sugar and pearls 青蛙撞奶 
I like the milk tea taste, the pearl has the extremely chewy texture, it's too sweet for me though..
Rate: 4/5


More coming up..
Till then. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment