Sunday, April 17, 2011

United Kingdom- Edinburgh

Morning Sunshine!
Seriously? I've been blogging about my UK trip since January. Till now, I'm still doing the same article. What is so interesting about, you don't see any, no? Well, probably just the memories that keep me forward. Anyway, it's all about my story, that's the reason I own a blog.. I used to blog about myself, feelings and love. But now is more a life story, things and places. I don't know if these can attract more readers but I believe someday will do. Thanks for the support by clicking my blog. :)


.............................................


A little about Edinburgh..
Edinburgh is the capital city and also the second largest city in Scotland, it located in the south-east of Scotland. By the way, it's the seven-most populous in United Kingdom.

I was told by my mom that Scotland is an awesome place to visit. She haven't been there before, probably just heard from some friends. Anyway, my impression of Edinburgh was full of antiquities. Food? Er.. nothing special, though. One day trip is definitely not enough!!

I'll make a brief story and let the pictures stand out..
Enjoy! :D




Had breakfast at Burger King before the journey started.




























Mini pancakes with sirup..










A street performance.
When you see this, it means Scotland!


































Damp weather ruined the picture color..

































































I wonder why this picture turned out so dark.. but the sky is amazing..

























This is how it supposed to be.. Haha, what a sleepy face.










































I wrapped myself like a rice dumpling.. It's freaking cold out there.
























Walk people walk.. The castle is ahead of us.
























My leg is painful! >.<


































He was checking the direction with Iphone GPRS.. Hey, it's useful kay!
























Super unhealthy hair I have in cold weather.. I need treatmeant, help!
























Ramsay Garden.

























Visited the scotch whisky experience.















































This view is absolutely fantastic! I love it so much! Hmm.. was that an iceberg?











































































































You need at least one whole day to finish the journey at Castle. Yet, we used only 2 hours.


































Here we are!


































A jump to shows my happiness! Yeay!

























A cafe in castle..

























Hmm.. looking good aye? :)  I love the way they present the foods..























Side dish for ya?



























Bacon anyone? Eat for fresh!















































































Ooh.. can't wait, can't wait.














































Are you hungry? :p  I feel so bad everytime I ask this question.
























My favourite scone. But this isn't taste good.






















































































































































































Visited the history of royal family..






















































































































































Down to the jail..  Aww~ creepy!

They look slightly alike, aren't they? :p  Especially the serious face.


At first I saw this I was totally shocked, I thought he was naked! LOL


Here comes the funny picture of us!
You ready?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





We're in Tartan suit! Laugh Out Loud!
Hello? We paid for this kay!  It's a good memory for us, at least! Haha.  


Fun fair!

This little pink's house sells all kind of candy!

You&Me bear! Me likey!

Big was ordering footlong hot dog for me.


The footlong hot dog. LOL what a funny name. Everyone was starring at us cause we accidentally squeeze too much of the sauce. *MOO*




I will miss you 








 ♥

5 comments:

  1. hey...had a great trip huh??!! I like the low lighting in your blog.especially the railway. Color was nice capture! What camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeap, lots of fun! :) the color was just nice without editing. I'm glad that you like it! am using D3100 nikkon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DSLR!! No wonder. I tot using a digital cam. =(
    Cz i was looking around to get a cam. Was thinking to get dslr but quite huge and seldom really use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DSLR!! no wonder. i tot you used the digital cam. =S Im looking for a digital cam with great color, great in low light.

    ReplyDelete