Friday, April 1, 2011

I skipped work on April fool's day.

This afternoon after sent my dog for grooming at Kepong pet's more, then I drove to the nearest shopping mall around the area- Jusco. I walked in thebodyshop just to apply free hand cream :p never know I found something really surprising me.



Taadah!! PAPAYA BODY BUTTER!!
Why.. why am I so crazy about it? I had one from UK and now I put a seal on it, cause it left only a bit and I'm so stingy with the body butter. When I came back to Malaysia, I've tried to look for it when everytime I see thebodyshop. Well, they said it has discontinued for a very long time. :( :( :(
The smell and the texture are so good that I can't let go.. Haha

TODAY I FOUND IT!!

I was like a crazy lady screaming at the shop -.- err just to describe my happiness. Bleh!
I keep asking the sales girl why it resell again after so long and bla bla bla...
And she relied bla bla bla..
Awww... it fu**ing cost RM59.90 which I bought only 6 pounds in UK (Buy 2 free 1 some more.)

At last..

Nothing cause I didn't buy it. :D

Haha.. wait for my mom and I will FORCE her to buy for meeeeeeeeeee.. *evil*


























Guess what I saw at the website. They are now having sales again! Not Malaysia of course. :(
Sigh.. can I buy online?


Anyway, it makes my day!

April is a saving month peeps!!



























Goodnight world..
Sweet dreams~

No comments:

Post a Comment