Monday, November 1, 2010

Speaking Moment.

How's you doing peeps?

It's monday blue.. After the restful weekends, it's back to working day/ school day again. The weather is windy out there.. Its kind of weather could make people fall asleep. *dozing* Are things going smooth today?

I feel so tired.. My body system has broke down due to sleep late and sleep too much. You know.. lots of problem BMP (before menstrual period), pimples, eye bag, dark circle, uneven skin tone, what else.. they're waving to you. Oh god..
At this frustrated moment, girls tend to be more bad temper, deliberately making troubles, emotional, you named it. So guys, please don't mess with them.. be nice and be nice no matter what.. you won't like to see a dead body next morning, right? I'm just joking. :D

Thank god, I've gained weight recently. I dare not stand on the weight machine, I might gone crazy when I see any increasing.. LOL over exaggerated. pfft
I want to keep the appetite until I got to London. Yeah.. good news! I'll be going there on the 14 of December to visit him :)
10++ hours to reach there.. I'm not afraid to go there alone, frankly.
Check-in and out by myself.. I must mark it down on my luggage, this way people won't took the wrong one. This has happened many times in airport.. got to be more careful...

Save money save money save money save money save money........ Money save me money save me money save me......

Well then, I've got to go..
Off to class, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment