Monday, November 22, 2010

Unlucky day.


It's Monday, and also my last day of class. Gosh! I don't even know if the class exist today. 
Really.. I shouldn't have skipped class last week, I'm gonna missed out many things.
Arrg.. the time just went by so fast, I'm freaked out! Yea, totally..
My eyes is so puffy now, like really puffy. 0_0 
Sigh.. let's recall yesterday, I was in really bad luck. 'someone has stolen my luck' ;(
First, one of the worker had gave the wrong bills to wrong customers, basically, they exchanged the bills. So, the one who supposed to pay less had paid more, at the same time, the one who paid less had gone like wind.  It wasn't my fault, I'm at the cashier all time. But still, I've got to settle it down. The easiest way is give them back the correct amount. Money gone~ T_T 
Things aren't going smooth.. The next case was.. one of the customer complained that we charge too expensive for the fish head. (I'm working in a restaurant, in case you don't know) 
' Your waiter told me the fish head is only Fourteen Ringit, but now you charged me RM38.' He says.
I was like...  ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!! Where the hell can you find Fourteen Ringit delicious curry fish head? Oh.. Ikan Bilis's head? You cook yourself! By the way, I didn't say it in front of him. :D
Obviously, he gave trouble for us. What to do? The BOSS asked me to give him back money! Argg.. I hate the boss! The fact is, that customer MISUNDERSTOOD the Fourteen is actually Forty!  Hello! Is Forty Ringit, RM40
Sigh... money gone x2 T_T
Despite everything, I was looking forward the night to bring my lovely dog to Desa park city and meet up with Sarah. :)  Rushed back home from work, shower my dog, blow and comb her hair. Ha-ha.. I didn't have time to take a bath, so just change my smelly clothes and get in the car like super man. Really fast. I thought I could reached a bit late than time, but guess what, I was stuck in a traffic jam -long traffic jam. When I reached there the sky is almost dark or I could its totally black-out. Gosh.. I just want a nice day kay? My dog doesn't know how to behave, barrrrrrrrrk like a mad dog. She even scared a little girl. T__T Omg... I'm so shamed. 
Pee x 3
Poo x2


After done all that, the dog felt so released..
But I'm at the back cleaning those 'stuff' . This is how mother does..






















































































Anyway, still having good time with them.




Off to class. Bye.







No comments:

Post a Comment