Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A wonderful dinner at Alexis.



Was invited to Jean's birthday, dinner at Alexis, Bangsar. I'm glad to see them again after so long. So here we are again, the girls' gathering. :)  Thanks Coey, who leads me all the way there, she was driving really fast, wow.. I guess I might need a sport car to reach her. And it was drizzling that night, despite we drove like a racer, we had finally got there safely, it's not fun all. Thank god
Okay. Before these pictures pop out, I wanna say again 'Happy Birthday Jean'. Although it's been a week, but I think it's still a memorable day. Stay 20!! :D 
























































Oh.. I love the way they decorated it, so unique. The yellow light splits everywhere that makes you feel warm. I'm so relaxed..

























Can you read any of it? They are really good in writting. 




























Coey, Choco and Maggie. They are my friends from Monica Lee Academy. All of them have grown up.. sob.. lol, sounds like a mother.

























On the left side who was holding the white roses is Jean, the birthday girl. On the right side is Jessica. She is sweet and friendly.



























Time for food!!




























Yummylicious chicken sandwich with curly fries side dish.


























Carbonara Pasta. I'm recently in love with creamy food!!  
I prefer beef bacon or turkey ham than chicken breast meat. Too bad, most of them can't take beef. 

























Piiiiza! Somehow, I still love pizza hut!

































Tomato Paste Seafood Pasta.




























I have no idea what is this. Deep fried baby prawns?



































Love the way you are.. I bet they are heavy. lol 






























Now I wish to be a baker. XD 
I'll make a 'less sugar' cake cause I don't think they have any in market yet. By the way, it's the best tiramisu you can find at Alexis, they said.
























Received her present from Jessica. Aww.. I'm so jealous. Haha..
You can't hide you expression when you're happy, look at the example above. 

























Nice earrings Jean! It looks great on you too!



























































A group picture of us! We love you Jean..















Jean X Jeassica




































Jean X Choco 




































Lucky one! Haha









































Jessica's bf X Jean























I'm the second youngest in this group! Please ignore the messy table, we aren't like that. :)

























Behind the screen. 
Omg.. look at Jean! Lol.. what a poser.



































Another poser. Haha..





































She looks pretty right? I was teaching her how to pose to make the legs look longer. Hoho..



































Checking picture and deleting picture!




































Choco, you look so damn fair and slim lo. But she always answer me,'' where got where got.''





































Nah, do you agree what I've said? I look like a 'black' beside you although people always say I'm fair.






































I still have plenty of pictures in my camera but haven't posted up yet. Internet is running slow.. I'll post it up as soon as the internet back in normal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment