Friday, December 3, 2010

Little one.





Hey... do you miss me?


I need your shoulder, can I? 
I feel so bad today. :) I'm confused..
Do you mind listen to my story? 
But I hope you won't feel boring. :)
Counting down days..
I'm curious.. what will be the first expression from you when you see me?
Will you hug me tight or just say 'hello'? 
:)
You don't know right..
Haha.. it's okay. I hope you won't be late on that day. That I cannot accept. :)
And.. don't get shocked when you see me.. :)
Hmm.. this year will be the greatest Christmas in my life. Be nice kay? :)
Thanks for the Christmas gift (teddy bear) and sorry I have nothing for you this year..
I'm sure your friends will do.. :)


I know you've been stressed recently, and I'm glad you'd found someone to talk to..
At least that person has more topic than me. :)
If drink alcohols can make you feel relax.. its okay, just do it. :)
I hope it works on me too..
I know you won't listen to me.. 
Its okay, I'll talk less.. :)
If you have problems.. its okay, leave it to me.. 
I'll do whatever to solve it. :)
Or.. we do it together. :)


I need some warm.. 
:) 
and you know I'm not smiling.. 












No comments:

Post a Comment