Thursday, December 23, 2010

United Kingdom- Newcastle (PART 1)


Hello!

First of all, Merry Christmas to everyone! I hear Christmas song everywhere and I see white faces.
Sorry for my delay post. I have more than a hundred pictures need to 'touch up' before I post it here. :)
Oh... water coming out from my nose. :p
I'm wearing 3 layers of cloth plus a winter jacket and I'm still freaking cold now. The weather now is -1,mostly cloudy. Guess what? I see snow!! and it's puffy snow.. :D Well, I'm looking forward the 'snow war' that could be a lot of fun. Yeay!

By the way, I came back fro London yesterday. Things are so expensive there.. Opps..Will talk about it later. :) 

Okay. I wanna start my story now. There will be a few picture posted up, don't worry..follow my blog to get any latest news. Hoho..

Will start it from day one. Enjoy :)


Before heading to the airport, had dinner with my family at the Chinese restaurant. Among the 4 kids, am the first one who bravely go to oversea alone.  Lovess **
Thanks for my bf's dad came all the way to sent me off. I feel so touched.. :'(
(my dad didn't even speak a word before i go) ;(
He's always been very cool, but when the night he showed up, it meant a lot to me. :)
My brothers are too shy to give me a hug.  HAHA

Dubai airport.

Simply just hung around and took some pictures in the airport, am just too bored for waiting like 2 hours.

Oh.. I must say, they served awesome breakfas! I love bun with butter, those mushrooms are juicy and tasty.


I have no idea how many hours I've slept, I don't quite enjoyed sitting flight, really.. it's like so difficult and you feel headache all the time. You have no one to talk to, but yea.. there's a black guy talked to me, like kept talking.. I regretted by answering at the very first. He even asked for my numbers = =' I replied, 'No, my parents don't allowed.' Then he continued, ' Why? Because I'm BLACK? I'm a good guy, I'll just call you once in a time.'  Oh fcuk! Why can't just send a handsome guy sit beside me.. And what's the funniest part, I was looking for my lotion and you know the pressure in the plane is - whichever high or low, that could make the bottle lack of air or something, then once I opened it, the cream just right away shoot on his face, I was like.. Oh-my-god  I'm gonna die already, obviously, he might have a gun and.. oh my god..  All I do is kept saying sorry and pass him some tissues. Nothing happen at last, he just wipe it away and continue sleep. 0__0  Very rare to see low-temperated black people.


















Finally I'm in Newcastle!! This is how I look after taking a hot shower but still freezing like heaven. Can't used to the weather yet.. Haa-Chu!


What I eat at the first day in Newcastle? Very simple.. Chinese food! Duh.. = =  Well, I just followed the so-called leader. :p Met some new friends here..

Julia, Jerry and the big.
UK Nasi Lemak -7 pounds if i'm not mistaken


Sweet and sour pork rice- 7 pounds


After dinner, they decided to have a ink at pub, so yea.. we need some alcohol to keep us warm.


I called this 'colourful pub'. Like red the most, blue makesme look ill.

Cocktails

The started of drinking..
Oh I love this..

I love my scarf. Get it now from Promod. Lots of goodies


The next morning we went for some shopping and this is how the street look like. You better get up quick if you wish to see the sunlight, cause over here the sky gettingk very soon like 3-4pm.

Everyone is in their winter jacket, you need scarf, gloves, boots, anything that keep you warm.


We're in the market. Yea..very clean market.

Big say he eat this everyday for breakfast. Cause it's cheap and nice.

Big bread with fried egg, bacon, hot dog. Yumm~

The food here is very big portion, but don't worry cause you will finish 'em due to the cold weather.


MUMMY, if you're reading this please don't be jealous, I'll bring some back for you. ;p

Will continue tomorrow. Nights



2 comments:

  1. the lotion straight on his face. funny shit. hahaha. and you're really brave omg. aloneee? :O there must be a lot of lengzai there. Lol. Can't wait for part2 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete