Friday, June 3, 2011

Hate to say goodbye.

Phew! Here we go..

It was the last place visited in Newcastle. He said the famous fish & chips was found in Tynemouth, it was about 6-8 miles from Newcastle, well, I guess? Sitting in train was fun at oversea, you can see the different views through the window, and it's definitely a nice view. ;)

























Taa-dah! Aren't these houses look cute? Was in the train with a moody guy.




































Haha. Prepared for the yummulicious fish & chips. Maggi's chili sauce is always the best! (Advertisement for Malaysia brand :p)  and not to forget, my favourite mayonnaise! Oh, did you see a tea spoon hide behind my dots bag? It's their companion.. :p Please do not think that we're crazy cause without these, the food is tasteless!


































Here we are..
























A shop that sells all kind of vintage stuffs..



































I was dazzled by the colorful decorations. Inside was kinda messy..

















































I wish Malaysia has this announcement everywhere.

























Obviously, Tynemouth is really a place for fish & chips. Whatever price you saw in the picture, do times 5. :)
























Yes, here's the place. Don't judge a book by its cover.
You never know this place is always full of crowd..



































We ordered Cod &chips. 6.20 pounds
Ps: never ever order haddock with chips, he said it's not nice.

























Such a big portion, it's good to share unless you can finish it by your own.
The fish is fresh but the chips are too soft, it don't have the crunchy texture. (macam overnight punya.)















































Welcome to Tynemouth Priory and Castle.
13th- century fortress and monastery





























在茫茫人海中.. 我遇见了你..
























My favourite picture of all.






















































Seaside!! It's so cold when the wind blow..
























There's a love between us..
The shape will never be perfect unless you know the way to adjust it..
It might need a lot of times, or challenges..
Promise me you will stay strong no matter what..
:)
























Look! Doggies chasing on the beach, I wondered if they run away?

























End.

























Breakfast time!
Poached eggs, garlic butter mushroom and Tesco pan cakes! Lol
Call me cooking mama! :p
























It was the last day before leaving to Malaysia. It haven't been snowing after Christmas, so I pray to god to let me see snow again. Surprisingly, god heard me. :D
Although its just the mild snow but I'm satisfied. :)


























































I will miss this market so much..
















































Kebab on last day. *hungry*

.............................................................................................

The night was full of tears..



























Greggs in the Airport..





















































































My favourite sausage roll..


Well, that's all about my trip..
:) There's a lot words in my mind but couldn't tell out..
























Big haul from UK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment