Friday, June 10, 2011

Satisfied breakfast

Hey, craving for some freshly baked breads?
Drop by at Levain for breakfast before your daily routine begin!
Hee.. guess what, It's my 3rd time visit Levain this month. No joke. :p
Weekday is definitely the right timing to go for a meal, too bad if you can't find a parking. Just drive a small car will do.





































I've lost weight, but why I still look chubby?
























I'm using Nikkon D3100.
























First time here?
No worries.. read this before you go in.

























Cream cheese danish, Berries danish, Almond oat donut, Raisin cheese and Turkey ham&eggs.
























Thai style pasta. RM9.90
Sour and spicy taste, is a good started.
























Chicken Bolognaise Pasta. RM8.90
Oh I love this! It tastes so great.. Lol seriously, I must get in there to learn this! Highly recommended.



























Mushroom Creamy Pasta. RM 9.90
And this! Perfect taste ever! I ordered TWO of this by the way. :D


What a heavy breakfast I had.
I was thinking to bring my friend Samantha here, she will be coming back from Korea soon. Can't wait to see her.

Click on Levain website to find out more!
Have a nice day peeps!





No comments:

Post a Comment