Friday, June 10, 2011

Cherish someone you love..
























I was watching a movie called 'ps: i love you', is an American movie. The story is about how the young widow dealing with the days after her love one had gone.
Before the husband died, he wrote her a series of letters that will guide her, not only through the grief, but in rediscovering herself. I cried when watching it. Imagine a person who you love so much has suddenly gone. Every night at the same room, same bed, thinking the same thing, talking to the air, missing him badly, wanting to see him so much then suddenly he appear in front of you, but it's just a dream. It's not difficult to forget someone but it's difficult to move on. For me, I can't do either.

I cried because the good memories keep appearing in my mind. I felt left out in the cold. Nobody cares..
I don't know why.. I'm so jealous when people showing love in front of me. I feel uncomfortable, I wanna hide. In a relationship is just a term for saying, some people they're married, but in fact they're separating. Some people they did sacrifice lots of thing for the love one, but they take it for granted.

Sometimes you're lost.. you don't know what love is.. I'm not an expert but I can tell you..
You just wanna be with him/her for the rest of your life. When you don't, please leave.
Don't care about the problems, cause problem can be solved. So, just ask yourself. Do you want be with him/her forever?
Love is just that simple.

No, it's not.
I was always thought that way..
When my love one gave me a big shoot to my heart, it's half dead now.
Please, I'm not telling everyone my problems, just a little bit sharing.
Why should I pretend that I'm fine..
Do I deserve all these? Or I must press the shit out of a dog ass only can be a good mother?
You judging me this way? Really?

She left less than 8 years life..
I'll be so sad if I can't see her anymore..
Can't see her excited face when I'm home..
And you're taking her away from me..


I'm glad that you're happy.
ps: 你冷落我了

No comments:

Post a Comment