Saturday, June 11, 2011

Chinoz On The Park @ KLCC

Hello everyone!

I'm here again with my food post, sorry to make you hungry, but I did it on purposed. :p
Few days back, my sister's BF invited us for dinner at KLCC. I've been going to KLCC recently.. not shopping, I'm broke. Just hung around at Kinokunia and read some books. Haa sounds good girl. :)

While I'm typing.. my dog is snoozing under my table.

Before the dinner, I skipped my lunch for good food. save the best at the last, isn't it? Okay, too much craps..



























My little niece in red,too. 

Hot Latte RM13

Caesar Salad RM18
Nice crunchy veges topped with mini cube toasts.

Caesar Chicken Pizza
It tastes very good. Love the crispy skin and the juicy chicken breast meat.



Cod Fish 'n' Chips RM43
This is incredible nice. The fish is super fresh and soft, it's so tasty with the crispy outer. NICE

Confit Of Salmon Trout RM45

Grilled Grass-fed Ribeye with Peppercorn Cream Sauce RM58
The portion is so out of our expectation. LOL

Lamp Chop RM35


Cuisine: Fusion, Western, Japanese, Pork-free

Food rating: 9/10

KLCC
G47, Ground Floor, Suria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur.
Esplanade (G47)
Suria KLCC
50450 Jalan Ampang
KL




No comments:

Post a Comment