Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sam's 21st big day!



Was invited to Samantha's 21st birthday party on last Saturday. Had a last minute shopping to look for pink's top due to the dress code. Bought my so-called *pink* long sleeve shirt from Miss Selfridge, I was actually quite regretted cause I'm paying extra for this where I can get cheaper in UK. *Doink* Luckily still get 10% discount for that. :p Beside eating at the party and take some pix with artists, well, nothing much.. but I believe pix will do the great talking. :)

























Pool side party is awesome!





































Birthday girl looks fabulous with her pink dress.. *like a star* :p:p


























Bean and Big's sis was there too..























Samantha's sister, Jasmine. We met before at Newcastle, she's a very nice girl and has the sense of humor.. Teheeee..

























Big's sister.. Bui~ :D  A very kind and caring sister!





































Love this pix! Cause 3 of us were smiling with a wide big mouth. Cheese!! :D It shows that we're happy together! Lol.. I'm so envy their nice tooth. Eeeee....


























The long-time-no-see friend has finally met up on that night.. and what they did was...
























Snap! Snap! Snap! Not the person but the watch! LOL..
She couldn't find the focus on that watch.. I wondered why.. hmm?






















Happy 21st birthday Samantha! Have a enjoyable 3rd best things in your life.

















































































Qun Si -the M-girls. She's so tiny compare in TV. Love her smile by the way. :D
























Cute lil boy wants to be a photographer.. Kept asking for my camera but couldn't shoot any. :p
wide future kid!
























With the artist.. Xiao Yu, Me, Samantha and Sheng Zhong. I'm glad that they're still remember me but not my name la of course.. who am I wor.. Don't be silly.. Lol





























Edited the colour. Aww.. Photobucket.com is awesome!!

























Last pix of us.. Thanks Samantha, we enjoyed the night.

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey hey~
    May I know where is this ?!
    Is it Scot Pine in Sungai Long ?!

    ReplyDelete