Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bunny year 2011.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!
Still the same words to everyone! Haha :D

Have you taken lots of 'ang pau' this year? Well, it won't be enough for sure. :p  After a few years time, guess is my turn to give my parents ang pau. Haha. Extra amount for sure. :p  Recall the lunar new year's day, I paid a new year's visit at big's house. Had a great day with them. :) I bet he's having kind of homesick. Haha.. poor thing. :p

Let's start from the day of reunion dinner..
        




















































































My home recipe. Crispy mayo chicken with herbs. :)






































My cousin and her cute daughter.
























Cousin and sista.
























Roxanne received ang pau from my mum (her grandmother) :p
























My baby has grown up.. * tears in eyes*


























































She put her hand on it. How smart. :D

























































First day of the lunar year..
























Three pretty ladies.. Sarah, Alice and Jacklyn
























Big's dad :D  I like the way he touched the botak. Hee





















Lion dancing








































































































































Digging nose for him. Eww. Haha!
























Men in purple! They changed every year, last year was yellow polo shirt if i'm not mistaken. :)























Two don't stand for peace, it's 兔!! Haha.. Ranie looks funny though
















































With the family. Love*
























Had steamboat for dinner. Simple and nice. They why we love it. :)








































Looking great with the 'chiong sam'. *whistle*
























Me and Big's mum.
























My 2nd home. Can I say that?







































A surprise from Sarah to his husband. It was his birthday. Once again, Happy birthday Bean!










































Oopss..


Second day of CNY..





































Happy bunny year!!
























Brothers and Sister.. On the way to Puchong

























Yeay! Do we look alike?








































































My little nephew.







































































Lunch+Dinner.
























Playing Ipod with my favourite game, 'Angry Bird' Break my score! :p
























High School Friends..
























We're playing cards, not gambling okay. :p

1 comment: