Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rush

Hey peeps!
CNY is just around the corner, have you done shopping for new year clothes? Many items are on sales now, but I see 'no'. Haha. Well, guess I've bought enough from UK. :) But still I wanna do the last minute shopping before CNY.

Counting to Thursday..

Hung out with my babe Candy today and brought my lil Roxanne for grooming. The weather is quite good today, no rain.. no hot sun.. well, just fine. :) While on the way to 'The Curve', there's the kepong highway at the opposite side has blocked without any reason. At first we thought it was an accident but we couldn't find any broken cars or dead body. Yet, we saw many police cars, police motorcycles, helicopter and some weird design cars that I haven't seen it before. Hmm.. I don't know what is happening.. but what I know is that this stupid damn thing cause a BIG TRAFFIC JAM! I feel pity for them (who caught in that traffic jam).. Tomorrow news paper will tell us what had happend..

I wanna yell!!!!!!
There's nothing in 'The Curve'  -.-''  Seriously, where's all the shop? Hello..
I'll never NEVER ever shop at that place again. Waste my time. ish!












































Sweet Candy.. Lucky her found a good bf.































































Got my sandal from uk, accessories's shop. It's only RM35.








































Pretty girl with her Crystal nails..






































Famous japan dessert.


























Omg.. Can I have all these?




































She's going to be a model. Woots!







































I'm going to be...er, nobody. :D Haa..





























Mango flavour. Want some?




































My first try.. um, I don't like it. :D  I thought the skin is crispy but turned out soft one.

























When it comes to eat, she is satisfy. Envy her long lashes.. eeee~



























Pictures of us!



She said she haven't tried Ikea food before, so I decided to bring her to try out the yummylicious beef meat balls. My favourite. :)  Had a very long queue, most of them are Malay, Chinese semua dah balik kampung. Haha.




































How to get rid of chubby face?








































Poser. You should go for model interview,seriously. And I should go for professional photographer. :p :p





Here's our lunch.. 15 meat balls for 2 persons. You must have the skill to eat this! Someone taught me that. :)





'mMmm.. looks great huh.. must ask ken bring me here again.' :p






The best meat ball ever! Ahh.. I could finish all these.. I have huge diet.. you never know. ;))





I'm coming for ya.. Well, I'll always have my knife on left hand and fork on right hand. That's my habit.




































Roxanne has new hair cut! Cute~~








































Got look alike or not? I think her face is thinner. O_o okay fine, mine always that big..
Naughty girl!







































Love you the most.. muacks!

2 comments:

  1. can i know what camera you're using??
    and Happy Chinese new Year xiaoqian x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm using D3100 :)
    same to you sayie :*)

    ReplyDelete