Sunday, February 20, 2011

Yummylicious.

Last Friday, I had a satisfied dinner with my friend and cousin sister. I'm sure you guys know about this place.. If you love crabs, you will fall for this. I'm not here to make you hungry but to tell your stomach a good news. :) Ah-um.. this place is not suitable for first date kay.. :p

Well, enjoy!















































Famous cheese and butter crab.
The sauce taste a bit like carbonara, not too heavy. I don't think it's the best so far..
























Pepper and salt tofu.
This is definitely good for side dish. Recommended!
























Marmite Crab.
This is awesome! Highly recommend this! Although it's a bit sweet but it tastes good with fried bun. Yum~

















































Restoran Tak Fok Hong Kong Seafood 得福小厨香港海鲜菜馆



2-2A, Jalan Desa 1/3, Desa Aman Puri, Kepong, Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan, 52100

Tel : 03-6272-3346

No comments:

Post a Comment