Monday, October 25, 2010

Two of us.


A day hung out with my bestie, Candy babe
You can find her on facebook.  
Guess what, I've known her for more than 10 years. :D How long have you known your best friend and when it started? I remember the first time we spoke to each other was at the kindergarden, can't remember how's the story began but I guess it should be some girls talk. Hee..
She was very small last time due to the height, I used to taller than her seriously, I don't know what she's been eating that now become so damn tall. Even I wore a 3cm high heel still can't beat her height. pfft

Had our breakfast at Pappa Rich , new opening at Sri Gombak. I've met the founder of PappaRich once at the shop. Don't misunderstand the word 'pappa' and think that the boss must be very old, I can tell you that he is very young and handsome. ;p weee~






































Candy's favourite. The taste is much better than old town.

 My favourite. Organic Soya Milk (HOT) 


A-must-order at PappaRich. Pappa Wholemeal (Steamed) with Margarine & Kay


Nutri-plus eggs~




Love the sunny day!
After a satisfied breakfast, we headed to Wood's salon for hair cut. Before that, I've had my hair cut 3 weeks ago at KLCC but it didn't turn out nice and wasted my money. RM85 gone.. I was supposed to save money! isn't it???? Grr..

Kitty cat. Anyone likes cat? I never like 'em.. guess roxanne (my dog) got the same personality like me.





































How was it? Nothing difference?? yea.. I think so..





































She's been waiting for me since I cut my hair.


We can't leave due to heavy rain, what I just said I love sunny day and now you got pissed off?
I said : '' we must leave before 4pm cause will be very jam during rush hours (off-duty time).''
She replied : '' hello.. it's Saturday.''

Had our dinner at Kepong, QQ steamboat restaurant. Recommended by Candy.
I wondered why the customer looked at us like 5 seconds when they pass by our table. I mean what's wrong having dinner just 2 person? Funny.


The chef of the night! All I know is.. she never cook (except cook maggie, this does not counted)
She's afraid the oil will spray on her.





































She's been busy sms-ing with the bf. all the time!! See.. even cooking


A last picture of us. *SNAP*



Have a nice day peeps!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment