Thursday, January 13, 2011

I feel sunshine!

My Roxanne is back! Your mummy miss you so much!! muack muack muack! How come you become tiny a bit? Lost weight? Lol.. I can't stop hugging her,she's too cute! omg

Yesterday hung out with my friend, Samantha. She's here for vacation,currently studying at Korea. So, I met her up for some chit-chat. After one month, driving is like so strange for me now.. Cause we walked everyday in Newcastle, that's the reason why my weight didn't increase. Hoho..
The weather is soooo hot! Hot and cold, which one you prefer?
Benefit of hot?
- Get a tan, guai lou love the most!
- Err.. I can't think of anything beside BAD!
- Ice-cream everyday! Woots

Benefit of cold?
- Won't become dark? My skin change a bit fair surprisingly. HOHO
- Won't sweat! Best thing ever!
- Face won't turn shiny, but dry. :( not too good huh?
- Can wear more.. at the same time, can hide your body. ;)
- Hot drinks everyday, good for health. Hehe

Somehow, it is your own choice. :D
































Roxiii -anne!!




































Arrived there about 1pm. Had my brunch at La Bodega.

























My mushroom sandwich! I love mushroom recently, almost everyday eating mushroom in Newcastle. Yummy~ Huge juicy mushroom match with big whole wheat butter bread, added some vegetables, top up with mozzarella cheese. Awesome!

Red box plus+ for karaoke! We're great match! right sam? LOL


Dinner with Candy dear at 'Lam Gei', the usual place where we eat. Ordered 4 dishes (small portion), Kangkung belacan, Mayonnaise pork chop, Marmite Chicken fillet and iron plate japanese toufu. Isn't too much for 2 ladies right? x)


That's all about the day.. 
Have a nice day everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment