Tuesday, January 11, 2011

United Kingdom- Newcastle (PART 2)



Hello everyone!

Sorry for the few weeks delayed, was troubling by the Picasa web album, it says that I'm out of space of uploading pix, and the maximum storage is 1 GB,  1 G B for my entire life! WTF? Excuse my rudeness. It's fine now.. I've found the solution. Thanks to Photobucket, now I'm able to upload a thousand pix as I wish. Hoho. :)

Well,  I'M BACK!!
Seriously, the time pass in the twinkling of an eye. Back then, I was having my hot coco in Newcastle, sitting down and see you guys through Facebook. Aww.. everything is so memorable.. how I wish to go back there again. Mummy... can I? :p

Now I'm thinking to have a trip to Korea. LOL
Anyway, work hard to achieve your wish!

Days before I go to London...
 It's so annoying to tell people part 1,2,3,4,5,6,7.... Haha right?xD








































Dressed myself up to welcome the new day.







































I feel so annoyed with the static, it ruined my hair whenever I take off my coat. ish!


Kebab!!! Lamb meat with chips, curry sauce of course! Eat with Thai Chili sauce, it will double up the taste.


Time to have some fresh air! Let's go!




Like their buildings..

Fruit stall. I love grapes.... seedless grape of course. Hee

We enjoyed kebab at Starbuck, of course you must have some orders.

Their hot chocolate taste like 1 spoon of chocolate powder mixed with 3 cups of water -tasteless. And it cost 3pounds. The worst hot chocolate I've ever had. Homemade milo is the best! :p

We're on the way to Metro__ LOL,  can someone please tell me the name of the shopping mall. HEHE

Here we are.. with full of Christmas decorations.




Disney shop! Kid's dream world.

'Hello, do you remember me? Neh..always dig nose one.'


They ain't cheap..

I'll buy this if I have a son, or if my brothers were still a kid. :)


How do I look with this dress? Nah.. don't comment on it. (cause i cannot accept the truth) Haha..


Lasenza on sales!!

Ahhh.. too bad, they got no more size 6!! small butt I have :p LOL

Ice-cream machine!

I haven't tried it yet, don't know how good it is.. But I'd prefer the fresh one! Yeay!





































Meet my new friend, bluennie. LOL! I don't know what is it trying to act, it doesn't look like a bear,neither a bunny. All I know is.. it must be warm wearing this. Look! Everyone is wearing a scarf in the shopping centre. Imagine the coldness.. Fuiyoh








Look at the queue at Mcdonald!
























Burger. 4+ pounds
Chili sauce. 20p























I'd rather to eat Carl's Junior. Honestly, the taste of the burger was really good.

























Doggies! Cute right?
























I miss my roxanne so much.. :(















































It's snowing! Weee~

Oh yea. We went to a famous duck rice's restaurant- Cheeky duck





























This place was full of China style. Even the guai lou also love it. :)
























I looked at the price instead of the food name. Everything is so expensive there.. especially Chinese food. ish





































Hmm.. what to eat leh?
























:p





































Keep playing with his new phone. I'll do that too!
























Finally we decided what to order. Two kind of roasted meat with rice. It's quite a big portion, the taste was not too bad, yea.. but a bit oily. 7.50 pounds





































Wanna share??


.....................
Will continue it again.. Don't be bored and I hope you enjoyed it. Hee..

No comments:

Post a Comment