Wednesday, August 4, 2010

World boutique Hong Kong 2010

Hello there!
The world's second largest and Asia's largest fashion event has been held every year at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition centre, the HKTDC  
Everyone's came from difference countries, if I'm not mistaken, there's only 50 of malaysian were invited. Me and mom were lucky because we get to know a lot of things and it's really broadened my views. Thanks to auntie Jesse and auntie Lilian . I'm really appreciated it, a lot..  :*)
It was my first time been to Hong Kong. My first impression of Hong Kong was nice foods, cheap clothes, gorgeous pretties, handsome guys and so on.. Well, I think their culture are more like Tawanese?  Indeed! The feelings over there magically lead me to Taiwan, the only thing is they speak in cantonese.

Before this trip, my two lil brothers kept metioned how good was the food, the mango dessert, dim sum and all that..
Gosh..Mouth watering until dehydration. It's a joke. lols  :D

However, I thought I could have the chance to try all the foods. Unfortunatelly, we don't have much time to enjoy it due to we're on a very tight schedule. BIG SIGH 


 Anyways, let's see the days in Hong Kong. Photos~ photos~ photos~


First day in Hong Kong ♥

It was about 3 hours flight to arrived in Hong Kong. Woke up at 4:30 am to double checked the luggage and stepped out from house at 5:30 am. Well, we actually don't have to go out that early but Mom forgot that day was Sunday, could it be traffic jam? NO! clever mom*




















♥01 Due to the early drive, we can have our McD breakfast. The best choice in airport.


♥02 What a lovely day.. Do wear sun protection! It's hooooooot! Tehee
 Checked in our hotel at 湾仔区 (Wanzai District) , but mom suggested the hotel at 铜锣湾 (Causeway Bay) is much nicer and also the MTR station is nearer.


♥03 Had our first meal in Hong Kong, Dim Sum my favourite . Roll down to see the dim sum paper .
Yea..we were late actually, they don't served anymore after the Dim Sum moment. Ended up just ordered some fried rice and noodles. Well, the food was just.. so so lar I can cook better I guess.


04


05  Double decker bases


♥06 Had a little walk at this 铜锣湾 shopping mall. This place would be great if you're target on cheap stuffs. 


♥07 Found this! 'Happy Lemon' It's good to have 'one' during the hot weather. Pearl's drinks ♥



♥08 Milk tea with mini chewy pearls as I was pointing at it.




















♥09 Another cup for for me. With oreos ♥ The taste was awesome! You can even bite the oreo in every sip.. crunchy + chewy = perfect match!




















♥10 Bought this for myself! A two-way mini iron, curly or straighten out your hair? It cost only 25++


Second day in Hong Kong ♥



Had visited the world boutique. It's hugggge
Over 1000 stalls gathered at this place with Hong Kong designers' collections and brands from around the world. Walk as much as you can. A little adviced from me, don't wear high heels. 


11 The colours attracted my eyes


12 crowds of visitors, getting more and more




















13 Follow the sign board it will lead you to the place where you're looking for

 

♥14  Most of them don't sell by retail, they goes by minimum.Oh my.. I looked dark here


♥15 Time for fashion shows!

♥16


♥17


♥18 Many professional photographer here 'cari makan' lol




















♥19  Meet the models at networking reception















































♥20  Spot my VIP card, what's the use of it?



♥21 Tadah! Free high tea! With a lot of yummy cookies and fruits.


♥22 After the whole day long fashion fair, we headed to this place for dinner.


♥23



















24


The third day in Hong Kong ♥

Hong Kong Disneyland!
I was really really excited because I've never been to disneyland before until today! It was so enjoyable and super fun!
As my mom went to shopping with all the aunties, so it's time for me to hung around by myself! By the way, I'm not going alone but with a friend who name James Bond  :D
He's a very nice guy, he take good care of me. He's my mom's friend son, that's how we met. 
We went at the wrong season, the weather is super hot, it's even worst than Malaysia. Despite the hot sun, we'd enjoyed the every single moments. :)

Before the journey, we had breakfast at the restaurant which is nearby our hotel.
I like their sandwich btw.


♥24 Before the journey, we had breakfast at the restaurant which is nearby our hotel.I like their sandwich btw.



♥25 I've no idea how to get there but with his helped, we reached in time.



26



27


♥28 Here we are!


♥29 Look how Mickey rides on his surfboard



30  Lots of disney caps, sun glases and umbrella, it's pricey btw.




♥31



♥31 I was getting more and more excited!


♥32  Well, I face turned weird when enlarge it, taken by James from email


♥33 The main street , U.S.A


♥34  isn't it nice?

♥35 Umbrella anyone? The weather is really hot, tans immediately.


♥36 Animation Academy
Learn to draw your favourite Disney characters

 
♥37 Art of Animation
A celebration of Disney and Disney.Pixar animation featuring the spinning Toy Story Zoetrope
 
♥38

 
♥39

 
♥40
  
 
♥41 The spinning Toy Story Zoetrope, they spin round and round, yes! They're moving..

 
♥42  Who's this?
 
 
♥43 I don't care who you are! dig dig*  I looked ugly in this pic, I know. HAHA

 
♥44 gentleman has became the funny guy. Haa.. cute one!


45 Entertainment and celebrations time!
The kids just walked in the middle and followed their foot stepped. It was fun, the music lead my soul into them but I'm just too shy to show my body movement. LOL  

 

46  Disney cartoons are here! How exciting you can see them in real life. Haha..




47 Crazy crowds!


48 Here comes the pretty mermaid. I can see her make-ups is super thick. woops
Wondered how she keep her skin so fair, I can't imagine a black mermaid exist anyway.

49 They got to smile and non-stop saying ' Hi ' she's such a warm-hearted person. Claps*

♥50 Stitch in hawaii style! Cool!


51

52

53  Everyone was busy picking up something.

♥54 Mickey gold paper! wondered why everyone are so crazy about it. It just popped out somewhere..

55  So do I..

56  Super girl yea me.. oppss.. I was saving the lil boy behind me. Run kid run! Ish.. this is so heavy! LOL
After that we went to this space mountain, is an indoor roller coaster. The only exciting game in Disneyland.
Minimum height for this adventure is 102cm
Sorry I don't have any picture of it.

  



















♥57 ''The Golden Mickeys''


♥58 We are at the FANTASYLAND. '' It's a small world ''


59 

60  Meet James.

61 The decoration was awesome! They're colourful in everywhere..

62 

♥63 It's a boat jorney!




64
♥65


66  It's so enjoyable.

Lunch time : Clopin's Festival of Foods
Food : Features BBQ, noodles and wok-fried items from the great flavours of China


67

♥68 The food is quite pricey, it cost about RM 25++ and it's just a la carte

♥69  We ate this BBQ pork with rice, the 'cha xiu' is tasty




















♥70 Tarzan's Treehouse


71


72




















73  It's time for seasonal entertainment! Mickey's Waterworks! You will get wet during this parade. why not? Haha.. I need some water to reduce my hotness.


74  Cinderella and the others princes



75



















76  It looks like a big toy to me. More and more water


77



78  '' Festival of the Lion King '' Withness a colorful pageant of music and dance inspired by and celebrating Disney's animated classic '' The Lion King ''
This is the best I can say..




















79



















80  This is one of the best picture I have in my camera.




















81  Mickey's Philhar Magic, a magical 3-D adventure. This is real good.. once you put on the spec, the cartoons appear right infront of you. So near until you wanna touch it! Malaysia 3-D sucks!



82  Cool yellow 3-D spec !
 

83  Mickey gloves! It's about RM70 ++


That's all about my experiece in Disneyland. I'm gonna visit it again during winter time. Stupid hot sun ruined my mood.



Last day in Hong Kong ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment