Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pinkie Wednesday!


Hi everyone!

Mom decided to go for a walk due to my ill sister has been bored staying at home, therefore, we went to our usual place - 1Utama and did some shopping. Nothing much but bought some clothes and bikini that on sales. Saw many ' leng lui ' out there, I felt so bad standing beside them. Frankly, I don't have good looking yet a pretty heart that stays in my body. *winks*
What is so special about Wednesday? Roll down please..



# Oh yeah! Free one scoop of Baskin Robins ice cream! What you need to do is... wear pink!



# Was that supposed to be pink or peach color?



# Just got a hair cut but nothing much different


# Lunch and dinner at this restaurant, loveee Taiwan foods.........


# The place is not bad thou, the decorations is nice overall and the feelings is there


# Highly recommended sweet & sour pork or maybe you would like to try steam cod fish



# First try, Chicken Drumstick in thai style. I like the soup by the way.


# Mixed fruit tea. This is gooood..


Ended here. Wish to write more but the time has stopped me, its time for bed. Night :*)

No comments:

Post a Comment