Monday, October 24, 2011

The star on youtube!



Okay, I know the concern has past 2 days ago, but I'm glad that I didn't missed the chance to see them! They're absolutely a-w-e-s-o-m-e!! Overall the concern was fun but sadly they only sang like 5 songs? That's way TOO little for me. :(  Okay, it's not worth for the price of 150. Can't barely see them, even zoom in the max still got a blur face picture. I want moreeeee...

Will upload some picture later on..
If you still don't know who Jayesslee is, go search on youtube 'officially missing you' and look at the most HITS, click and you found them.

I'm looking forward their first album... can't wait, can't wait





All I know about them is..
They're half Korean,
They's live in Australia,
They like Big mac,
They're twins (of course),
Hmm... ahh can't think of what else


Please correct me if I'm wrong.. :p




That's all for today.
Nite peeps!













No comments:

Post a Comment