Monday, May 28, 2012

Jayesslee love!



























Good news!
Jayesslee's concert is coming on 23rd June! What'cha waiting for? I went to their first concert last year at PWTC, bought a VIP tix cost RM150 but my seat was quite a distance from the stage, make no different sitting at the normal zone. However, I'm gonna be an early bird this time and get the VIP tix as well. So..who's up for this awesome concert?


Click here:

Ticket purchase

Videos:

 Jayesslee


Hope to see you guys there..




























Hot mochi from Penang.

I miss travelling..
There's so many places I wanna go but that require a lot of money. I love western country, I'm so die to live there for the rest of my life if only I'm alone.

What my life will be..
I want a perfect family, I know it's hard.. Problem increase everyday in life and I can see it's coming to me. Friendship doesn't hold forever, you probably can see how good it is on the surface, but when it comes to money, you can literally see the real side of them- the fact I would say.  



No comments:

Post a Comment